MADI format converter & signal splitter
The SPLIT.CONVERTER is a combined MADI format converter and signal splitter. It allows both conversion of optical MADI signals into coaxial signals, and vice versa, without any delay. Using the straightforward input selector, each MADI output port can be fed by any input port. All ports are independent from each other, allowing the SPLIT.CONVERTER to route and convert up to four asynchronous MADI streams simultaneously.
The signal routing is bit-transparent and operates without any delays. All common sample rates (up to 192 kHz) and MADI formats (48k/96k Frame, 56/64 channels) are supported, and will pass through unchanged. It is therefore also possible to convert and route proprietary data formats.
The SPLIT.CONVERTER offers the highest standard of reliability, being equipped with two phase redundant power supplies; two power inlets and switches are located on the rear panel.
- Switching converter units between control rooms
- Redundancy splitting/switching (manually) during recording or live sound applications
- Splitting signals for live events (FOH, monitoring, recording)
- MADI ports (Input/Output): 2 x SC-Socket multi-mode / 2 x coaxial BNC, 75 Ω
- Power supplies: 2 X 84 V to 264 V AC / 47 Hz to 63 Hz / safety class 1, phase redundant
- Dimensions: Width 19'' (483 mm), Height 1RU (45 mm), Depth 10'' (245 mm)
- Weight: About 6.6 lb (3 kg)
It is difficult to imagine an OB services supplier being more involved in the world of sport than Broadcast Solutions at this point in time. read more
Lawo North America appoints broadcast professional Jim Duvall as US West Coast Product Support Manager.
Lawo North America Corp. (Lawo NA) is delighted to announce the appointment of Jim Duvall as product support manager based out of Los Angeles, adding further user and system expertise to the Lawo NA Team. read more
In a premiere, Lawo demonstrates a fully working IP-based stagebox solution for video, audio, intercom and control. read more