Lawo Rental Services
Lawo Rental is amongst the leading rental suppliers in the live broadcast and production business. It hires audio and video systems and provides services for all types of broadcasting applications.
Featuring prominently among the services are audio and video systems based on Lawo equipment. A high standard of system-based expertise, due to our extensive cooperation with Lawo, guarantees a comprehensive service, from initial consultation right through to completion of the project.
Where required, Lawo Rental can also handle the entire logistics, system configuration and support, providing skilled teams with international experience, who are available for any situation.
Lawo Rental has expanded the traditional dry hire business by adding a range of professional services. We can offer support in logistics, training, briefing, project planning, preparation, configuration and completion; support is possible at every stage of the project.
- Lawo audio technology — state of the art mixing consoles
- Lawo audio networks / routing matrices — remote optical fibre systems
- Audio infrastructure — peripheral devices from well-known manufacturers, system cabling and microphones
- Lawo video technology with V__Line video processing and core infrastructure
- Complete sound control rooms, including monitoring and metering
- Digital mixing consoles with up to 500 audio channels
- Routing matrices with up to 8000x8000 crosspoints and full redundancy
- Complete V__Line video processing and core infrastructure
- Optical fibre systems
- Digital optical fibre multicores
- Lawo DALLIS stage boxes
- Individual DSP and interface cards
- Control systems for routing matrices
- Public address systems
Apart from the rental of professional audio and video technology, we place a strong emphasis on service and support. Lawo Rental offers the realisation capability required for any project. We also handle material logistics as well as the worldwide deployment of appropriate personnel.